Friday, November 28, 2008

The nation would be grateful to you if you would resign Mr. Home Minister.

Dont misunderstand me. I am not celebrating the horror that occurred. As I told, I am ANGRY.

 This is the MOST INEFFICIENT and LETHARGIC government that India has had in the last two decades. I know this is a delicate time. But that should not stop anybody from talking about the failure of the entire system funded by the tax money of ordinary citizens like me. For a change, we are not talking politics here. We are talking about the concepts of efficiency, honesty, dedication and the true spirit of a public servant. Obviously these are the virtues long forgotten and alien to most of our politicians.

 Dear handsome, fashion savvy  Home Minister, as an ordinary citizen unfortunate to be living in the era of your Minister ship(or should I say fortunate to be still alive thinking aloud), I beg you, beseech you, implore you to pleaaaaaaaaaaassssssseee RESIGN. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

 I admit I had the audacity to demand your resignation in one of my earlier posts. I apologise for the same.

 Mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Is bar mein apse nivedan kar raha hoon...Apko apne rangeen suits ki kasam, apko meri umar lag jaye.....plssssssssssssssssssss relieve us of your services.

No comments:

My Visitors