Friday, November 28, 2008

I can’t bear it anymore....

This time around it has been different. We watched in horror as the terror came home to the supposedly well protected, iconic heart of the country’s financial capital. It has to be noted that till now, most of the terror activities in India targeted easily accessible places frequented by the common man (read as financially poor, lower class, middle class citizens). But this time around the target appears to be the elite class and perhaps for the very first time, the foreign citizens on Indian soil. Not surprisingly, many delicate feathers have been ruffled.

 I may be sounding sarcastic here, but I can’t help it. Like crores of my brothers and sisters, frustration has been building up with in me. I felt as if I am guilty of not having bank balance worth crores, not living in the most exclusive of the apartments, not travelling in Benz or BMW, in short not being worthy enough to be protected by the elitist of them all, the Indian Government. This is exactly why I am ANGRY.

 

No comments:

My Visitors