Sunday, April 14, 2024

Before my thoughts forget me...

Somehow, today my thoughts returned to this blog. I had completely forgotten about it. It has been a long time. I had to spend some time digging out the link and I was not sure whether the blog would still be available or not... And it occurs to me that I have forgotten much more than this blog. 

Ability to forget can be a blessing or a curse, depending upon what you forget... 

Imagine forgetting your mobile phone unlock code!!

How about forgetting about a loan that an acquaintance had asked for!!

I have forgotten myself. Well, I need to travel, let my thoughts free.... To find out what I have forgotten... At least to discover the moments worth remembering.. 

Simultaneously, I have to turn the page. Live a few more memorable moments before my thoughts forget me.

No comments:

My Visitors